Inspection & Certificates
Gas safety inspection, landlord gas safety certificates, homebuyers inspection and report.
HEH Ltd take gas safety very seriously and all of our Gas Safe registered engineers are qualified to undertake gas safety inspection.
In 1996 the government passed a law that requires all landlords, who rent either part or all of a property, to have all household gas appliances and pipes checked every 12 months with a landlord gas safety certificate to this effect.
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection include?
- Check appliance for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressures if test points are available
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers guidlelines
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability
brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation and report to the person
Gas Safe & Accreditations
We are Gas Safe registered
HEH Ltd takes gas safety seriously. All of our engineers are on the Gas Safe Register and will have their official identity card when you ask to see it.
Gas Safe Register is the official gas safety organisation in Great Britain.
It replaced CORGI on 1st April 2009. Gas Safe Register is responsible for the registration and regulation of gas engineers. Membership is mandatory for any company or engineer working with gas appliances.